Starting a nonprofit begins with a dream, grows with hope and succeeds with hard but rewarding work. If you are up to the challenge, someone or some cause needs your commitment, concern and passion.
Through the participation and instruction in the sport of cheerleading, we will promote the ideas of good sportsmanship, personal integrity and accountability, team cooperation and community activities.
Recognize that our customers consist of:
- Organization Members
Standards of Conduct
As a member, coach, cheerleader or volunteer of the Londonderry Blue Lions Cheerleading Organization, all have a responsibility to our customers’ at all times. Understanding what conduct is expected and necessary will ensure the Londonderry Blue Lions Cheerleading Organization exceeds all expectations.
While acting in the capacity of an Organization Member, Volunteer, Coach, Cheerleader or Parent of; you will conduct yourself as an “unofficial ambassador” of the Londonderry Blue Lions Cheerleading Organization.
Unacceptable behaviors are not limited to the following and failure to conduct oneself appropriately could result in dismissal from the Londonderry Blue Lions Cheerleading Organization.
- Any immoral conduct or indecency.
- Acceptance of any monies for the services as an Organization Member, Coach, Volunteer or Cheerleader.
- Failure to accurately track, keep and disclose financial information related to the Londonderry Blue Lions Organization.
- Any act or acts of dishonesty for personal or organizational gain.
- Theft or unauthorized use of any product, goods or funds belonging to the Londonderry Blue Lions Cheerleading Organization.
- Any “Unauthorized/False Representation” for the purpose to solicit funds for personal or organizational purposes.
- Obscene, abusive, threatening or intimidating language to anyone at anytime.
- Any act of discrimination or harassment, sexual, racial or other; telling of sexist or racist jokes; making racial or ethnic slurs. This applies to all forms whether it is physical, verbal or non-verbal.
- The use or distribution of alcohol or controlled substance not compliant with local, state and federal laws.
- Unprofessional conduct exhibiting derogatory gestures, comments or other towards anyone at anytime.
- Actions or words exhibiting poor sportsmanship towards “internal” or “external” participants (participants of other organizations and their organizations).